Role Description Party Host
Party Host creates a safe, fun and personalized birthday parties, where the birthday child is the center of attention. They ensure smiles, laughter, excitement, and positive emotions, resulting in meaningful memories that will last a lifetime.
* Planning, organizing, personalizing, and facilitating birthday parties that deliver a safe, fun and active party for the children, value packed and hassle free for the parents.
* Welcome all party guests with a smile, and review party format and agenda with parents.
* Facilitate the party staging area while waiting for remaining guests.
+ Organize game or activity to keep guests interested and having fun while waiting.
+ Uncover personal favorites of the birthday child to include in the party.
* Stay with the party the entire time.
+ Lead and facilitate children in safe, organized, fun, and unique games and activities.
+ Interact with children and parents throughout all phases of the birthday party while being prepared for the next group to arrive.
+ Prepare, assist with the smooth transition and set up of chosen attractions.
* Facilitate serving, clearing and reset of entire party room celebration.
+ Ensure requested food is properly displayed and served within the party room.
+ Always interact and engage with guests.
+ Keep party room looking crisp, fresh and aesthetically pleasing at all times.
* Always work with safety and cleanliness as top of mind at all times.
* Finalize party balance and ensure that it is paid prior to departure of guests.
* Report any misconduct of patrons/employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of equipment or drug or alcohol use.
* Notice opportunities to take action to facilitate social interactions with families.
* Look for moments to perform your signature move and interact with guests on a regular basis.
* Perform other duties as required.
Prior experience working with children is great; recreation, camp or sports counselor, drama experience is a plus.