Arcade/Ticket Sales Attendant
Check-in guests with a welcome and friendly smile, complete the entry transaction accurately and efficiently, informing guest of safety rules such as height and age requirements and upcoming activities and promotions directing for a smooth and hassle free entry into Kentucky Shores.
* WELCOME all incoming guests in a friendly manner (HUGE SMILES)
* Greet the guests and then make assessment of their needs and inform and recommend the best package, promotion or bundle offer.
* Answer multi-line telephone system promptly, answering all questions accurately. Taking accurate messages.
* Operate cash register, make change, process transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
* Being attentive to guest needs before they have to ask. Find ways to always say yes.
* Execute your role's performance standards on a daily basis.
* Notice opportunities and take action to facilitate social interaction with families.
* Look for moments to surprise, engage guests with enthusiasm and go beyond using your own authentic personality.
* Create and perform your signature move and interact with guests on an ongoing basis.
* Report any incidents of misconduct of customers or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damage of property and drug and alcohol abuse.
* Give tours of facility if needed and have knowledge of Kentucky Shores.
* Assist guest in any way possible.
* To ensure the absolute standards of Kentucky Shores
* Communicates with management to maintain supplies for information desk.
* Responsible for keeping arcade, front entrance, bathrooms, birthday party room and patio clean.
* At the end of shift, doing a count down of drawer and balancing out.
* Customer Service
* Phone Etiquette
* Stress Management
* Ability To Handle Money
* Minor Mechanical Ability To Work With Arcade Machines. (trainable)