Attraction Attendants monitor and operate attractions safely while assuring a memorable visit for all guests.
* Greet all guests as they approach the attraction with a friendly smile and fun acknowledgement.
* Assist guest awareness or questions on how to use attraction or gam, clarify and enforce all attraction safety rules.
* Explain the attraction and rules in a fun, safe encouraging way.
* Execute your role's guest service performance standards on a daily basis and ensure they are never compromised.
* Notice opportunities and take action to facilitate social interactions with families.
* Look for moments to surprise, engage guests with enthusiasm and go above and beyond using your own authentic personality.
* Create and perform your own "signature move" and interact with guests on an ongoing basis.
* Responsible for general cleanliness of attraction and surroundings.
* Operate and monitor attraction maintaining saftey and cleanliness at all times.
* Assist guests with any special requests or special needs. Safety First.
* When safety is in doubt, refrain from allowing more guests in/on attraction and locate a manager.
* Communicate with manager/owners any necessary maintenance or repair issues.
* Follow all procedures regarding safety, injury, emergency situations that may occur while working your position.
* Be knowledgeable about all other attractions and facilities to respond with accuracy to all guest requests.
* Report any misconduct of guests and/or employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damage of equipment/property, drug/alcohol use, etc.
* Perform other duties assigned